DLS is promoted under the @DLSToronto Twitter handle. Please use the hashtag #DLSToronto and we will retweet/reply to you from the @DLSToronto account.
FEEL FREE TO MODIFY AND USE THESE SAMPLE TWEETS:
- [name of organization] is a proud supporter/speaker/exhibitor/sponsor of/at #DLSToronto. Join us on Nov 5th & 6th, 2019. To sign up, visit www.dlssummit.com @DLSToronto
- [Name of organization] proudly supports/exhibits at/ presents at #DLSToronto. Go to www.dlssummit.com to check out the program on Nov 5th & 6th, 2019. @DLSToronto
- Get Early Bird rates for #DLSToronto until Sept 26 deadline. Proudly supported/sponsored by [name of organisation]. Go to www.dlssummit.com to register. @DLSToronto
DLS is promoted under the Distribution Logistics Linkedin Account. Feel free to follow and tag us from your own LinkedIn account to promote your session and the event.
FEEL FREE TO USE THESE LINKEDIN SAMPLE POSTS:
- [Name of organization] is proud to sponsor/exhibit/present (at) the Distribution Logistics Summit (DLS), held on Nov. 5th & 6th 2019. DLS is the only conference of its type in Canada, as it uniquely focuses on the expanding, evolving, and inter-connected distribution supply chain sector. Visit www.dlssummit.com for more information. See you there!
- Join us at Canada’s first Distribution Logistics Summit (DLS) event on November 5th & 6th, 2019. Proudly presented/supported by [name of organization], DLS connects Transport and Logistics Supply Chains to Distribution, Fulfillment and Warehousing in the age of E-commerce. Register at www.dlssummit.com to attend.
Please use the ready-to-use marketing pieces below for your social media & website to share your participation at DLS with potential clients, colleagues and prospects!